Map of the borough
Discover our neighbourhoods and browse the map to learn more about the quality of nearby services.
and New Residential Projects
In our boroughs, the real estate supply is varied. There are a number of new residential projects of all sizes, and with so many existing homes for sale, there's so much to choose from!
The borough LaSalle at a glance
Some facts and figures
- Women make up for 53% of the population
- Close to 42% of the population is within the 35-64 age bracket
- 39% of the households have children
- 40 parks and mini-parks
- 7 outdoor pools and 13 parks with water playgrounds
- 60 community organisations
- 1 library and 3 cultural venues
- 2 indoor and 5 outdoor skating rinks
The Borough of LaSalle offers a great choice of housing solutions and residential neighbourhoods to suit different tastes and different budgets: upscale homes, duplexes, triplexes from the 1960s, row houses with exterior staircases typical of Montréal, condominiums, and senior residences. The borough’s residents can find all the services they need close to home or travel to downtown Montréal in a matter of minutes. Living in LaSalle means means having access to sports, cultural, and leisure amenities available only in large cities while residing in a human-scale community by the water that stretches from the St. Lawrence River to the Lachine and Aqueduct canals.
Neighbourhoods in this borough
Things to do
- Parc des Rapides
- Shopping sectors: Newman Boulevard, Dollard Avenue
- Carrefour Angrignon
- Salle Jean Grimaldi (Théâtre Desjardins) (in French)
- Centre culturel Henri-Lemieux (in French)