Map of the borough
Discover our neighbourhoods and browse the map to learn more about the quality of nearby services.
and New Residential Projects
In our boroughs, the real estate supply is varied. There are a number of new residential projects of all sizes, and with so many existing homes for sale, there's so much to choose from!
The borough L’Île-Bizard–Sainte-Geneviève at a glance
Some facts and figures
- 75% of borough households own their homes
- Close to a third of the population is under 25 years of age
- 6 parks and recreational areas
- 1 nature park
- 2 outdoor pools and 1 wading pool
- 1 library
- 1 cultural venue
- 18 community and recreational organisations
- 12 skating rinks and ovals
As its name suggests, the Borough of Île-Bizard–Sainte-Geneviève is made up of two districts. It’s a peaceful place with a distinctly rural atmosphere that reveals yet another side of Montréal. This family-friendly residential area is home to one of the city’s most beautiful green oasis: Bois-de-l’Île-Bizard nature park. Far from the hustle and bustle of the city, the borough offers ample space for new residential constructions. It’s a perfect place for families looking for a quiet, cozy, and green living environment. The borough offers a number of winter and summer activities that will thrill sports enthusiasts, including snowshoeing, cross-country skiing, cycling, walking, surfboarding, and golf.
Neighbourhoods in this borough
Things to do
- Club de Golf Elm Ridge
- Arrondissement de l'Ile Bizard–Sainte-Geneviève
- Centre d'hébergement Denis-Benjamin-Viger
- Royal Montréal Golf Club
- Club de Golf St-Raphaël
- Cégep Gérald-Godin