Map of the borough
Discover our neighbourhoods and browse the map to learn more about the quality of nearby services.
and New Residential Projects
In our boroughs, the real estate supply is varied. There are a number of new residential projects of all sizes, and with so many existing homes for sale, there's so much to choose from!
The borough Montréal-Nord at a glance
Facts and figures
- 41,5% of the borough’s households include children
- 71,5% of the borough’s 34,995 housing units are rental properties
- 26 parks, 2 community gardens
- 2 indoor pools
- 2 outdoor pools and 14 wading pools
- 4 community centres and 1 recreational center
- Nearly a hundred community and recreational organisations
- 4 libraries, 1 cultural community centre
- 3 arenas, 5 skating rinks, including the refrigerated Bleu Blanc Bouge rink
- 1 Écoquartier
Strategically located at the intersection of major traffic arteries as well as on the shores of Rivière des Prairies, the Borough of Montréal-Nord is undergoing a major transformation. Its housing stock is being renovated and upgraded, yet it still enjoys an excellent variety of housing types at affordable prices, including a wide choice of duplexes and triplexes. Its riverside parks, with their bike paths, and numerous recreational, sports, and cultural activities are just what families look for in a new community. For many residents, Maison culturelle et communautaire has become their second home. The borough’s Bureau de projet provides a virtual showcase of this rapidly evolving area. The new Train de l’Est will soon have a stop here, connecting Montréal-Nord with the downtown core. Montréal-Nord is a borough well worth discovering.
Neighbourhoods in this borough
- Quartier des fleurs
Things to do
- Maison culturelle et communautaire
- Montréal-Nord Arts Festival
- 4 public librairies
- Maison Brignon-dit-Lapierre
- Sobeys Québec Inc
- C.L.S.C. Montréal-Nord
- Résidence Angelica Inc.
- Boeuf Mérite Division de Métro-Richelieu
- Hôpital marie-Clarac
- Groupe Champalin
- Montréal-Nord borough (Ville de Montréal)
- École secondaire Calixa-Lavallée